Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Two 2nd Interviews Down...

Okay... so as if I wasn't already torn about the job situation, now I am even more so. I should just be thrilled that I've had the two companies interested in me in this economy, let alone the fact that I had two follow-up interviews! And I'm trying not to get my hopes up about either. I mean, really... what are the odds of getting two offers? Slim, I'm guessing.

But anyway, my thought on which company I was leaning towards kind of flipped after the follow-ups. I'm not going into detail, but I think it might just be the actual people I interviewed with - it was different people involved and maybe it was just the different personalities. I don't know.

All I can do now is wait and see. It sounds as if both would require yet another meeting with different people if it progresses. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

1 comment: