Sunday, September 5, 2010

Go, Team, Go!

Can we say "YAY!!" for football being back??

I know it's a sign of fall and cooler temperatures... but I love my football and I'm so glad it's back... FOR REAL! None of that preseason stuff!!

Auburn football started last night with a very nice win over Arkansas State! The team looks good this year - really good! So I'm excited and looking forward to an awesome season of Auburn Football. The local Auburn Club has a new hangout to watch the games this year up in Carmel... which makes for a bit longer drive from the house downtown. But it's worth it!

My Jags have really started yet... just pre-season. Which, of course, I didn't see any of up here. Nope... I live in Colts Country. And we rarely see any southern teams on TV here unless one of the midwest teams are playing them. Which is a major bummer for me. Maybe we should get the Sunday Ticket.... hmmm...

Regardless, football is back! And football makes me a happy girl.

No comments: