Saturday, September 25, 2010

One Week Down

Well, my first week of being unemployed has past and not much has changed. Things have happened... but no changes.

I've had two interviews so far, and both have requested follow up interviews. That's a good thing. But they are two extreme different sides of the ball, as far as what I'd be doing... so I'm kind of going back on forth on what I really want to do. And of course, I'm pessimistic with the thinking of that "it'll just be another two years before this happens again." It seems to be a cycle.

On the packing front... well, I can sum it up with an analogy. My house is like a bowl of pasta (or rice)... no matter how much I pack, it seems like what's left has only grown. It feels like the packing will never be done. Not a good feeling. I'll feel a little better when I can at least see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Other than that, I like the not having to wake up n the mornings. There's still an alarm for Eric... but I get to roll over and sleep a little longer. I'm so not a morning person... my natural wake up time is 9am... are there any jobs that will work with that??

No comments: