Thursday, September 30, 2010

175,000

I hit yet another milestone today... well, my Xterra did. She rolled over 175,000 miles!! And the best part is, they are all mine! LOL

So here it is, more than 10 years later (I bought her in June of 2000), with over 175,000 miles on her, and my Baby Bleu has still never left me stranded (knock on wood). She didn't have her first major repair until this past year... and it was a pretty big repair (intake gasket - basically had to take apart most of the engine). But even when it blew, she still got me home. And I love her for that.

What does this all mean? Well, nothing really. I don't plan on getting a new car anytime soon (though Eric wants me to... at least after I'm employed again). I know she's good for another 25,000 miles, at least! But I will say this... I'm 95% sure my next vehicle will be a Nissan again!

No comments: