Monday, November 3, 2008

Crazy Busy Weekend!

I think things are finally back to normal after this past weekend.

It all started Friday, of course... HALLOWEEN!! I didn't do any parties, but I did do some bar hopping. We actually followed 'The Captain' around for a bit, got some 'booty', and drank a lot of Captain (of course!). I needed a night like that... low key, yet a lot of fun with fun people.

On Saturday, I had to run around a lot (including to watch the first half of the Auburn game... woe is me...) before getting an early start on parties that night. I headed to my first one around 5pm!! The first party was very low key... not too many people even dressed up!! But there were a few. The second was all about playing flippy cup!! We had 4 teams rotating around!! It was a good time, actually... probably cause I wasn't on the losing team. :) Finally, around 11pm, I headed to my last party for the evening. And since it was after 11pm, it was back to being low key, with the fire pit blazing and only a few stragglers still playing flippy cup (I didn't realize that game had gained so much popularity among the 30-something crowd!). It was a good way to calm down and end the night, actually. And since it was the night to turn the clocks back to standard time, being out late didn't even phase me since I got that extra hour to sleep!! Here are some pictures if you want to see some of the action.

So on Sunday, Eric and I had lunch with some friends to catch up. We were there for awhile before we realized we had to go if we wanted to get downtown in time to do some tailgating before the Indy/Patriots game! So we did that... after I had to run to Target to get my niece her birthday gifts and get them packed up to send out. But we made it in time for the 8:15pm kick off, so all was well. We only stayed through the 3rd quarter... but it was just such a long weekend and I think we both needed to crash!

So today I went to work to relax. Just kidding!! It was actually crazy at work, too, because I'm only in town today and tomorrow before heading to Chicago for a conference!! THEN I will relax! :)

Oh, and if anyone was wondering about my costume...

Please read the safety card in your seat back pocket... :)

No comments: