Sunday, September 21, 2008

Septemberfest 2008

The annual celebration of Todd, Steve, and Matt's Birthdays came together last night as the 2nd annual Septemberfest! Unfortunately, it conflicted with the Auburn/LSU game... this caused me to be very torn. But I made it work. :)

I dropped off my infamous jello shots on my way to watch the game with the Indy Auburn Club on the NW side. The initial plan was to only stay for the first half. But it was just too good of a game!! So Eric and I stayed for it all... only to see LSU get a touchdown right at the end to take the lead and win. Oh woe was me. I was so bummed - Eric can attest to that. So in a slump, we headed to Septemberfest.

We didn't end up getting there until 11pm-ish. Very late. But it was still going pretty good. Most of my jello shots were gone, but they were appreciated. :) So we made our rounds, had a few drinks, and caught up with people for a couple of hours. There were some very drunk people there... but no one was passed out yet. Which for this party, may be a first! Granted, we left just after 1am... So maybe it happened after I left. Some pictures of the fun can be found here.

So Happy Birthday to the boys... just remember, you're only as old as you feel you are in your mind. So stay young! :)

No comments: