Monday, December 16, 2013

White Stuff

I just gotta say... I'm already so done with snow this year!  And it's barely the middle of December!

I'm sure part of it was the fact that I was in the Caribbean last week. We left here, it was freezing and snow was still on the ground. We came back to Indy, snow was still on the ground. And then today... yuck!

Not a lot of it (relatively), but it hit at the wrong times and just seemed to keep coming! The roads completely sucked this morning, and even though I have a large 4WD vehicle, there are still those who don't, and you have to watch for them. And the rockstars who feel invincible in their 4WD's... no... I am not one of them.

And no amount of coffee or warm food can warm you up on a day like this. Believe me - I try! Again...maybe a side effect from last week... but it still sucks! Maybe because I didn't grow up with it? Maybe because I still don't have a garage?

Nah... I just don't like the cold. I am, and will always be, a FL girl at heart. Snow's a novelty and great for skiing... but I could do without seeing it every year. I think I'd be just fine with that.

No comments: