Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Umm... It's Not Supposed to be Snowing...


The forecasters have been warning us. But no one wanted to believe it. It is the end of March, after all... and we did already reach into the 70's a couple of days. But guess what... it's snowing!! it's even STICKING!

But for once, I can honestly say, this couldn't have come at a better time. I'm leaving for FL in a few short hours... YAY! It'll be nice to have some warmer temperatures and hopefully wen I come back, the cold weather will be 100% gone for the year. It should at least be done snowing for the year... but it'd be even better if it maintained average (or better yet, ABOVE average) temperatures.

In the meantime, I'm kind of enjoying just watching the snow fall outside... it is kind of pretty. So long as this is it's last time this year... and I guess I am getting ready to leave... makes you appreciate the beauty a little bit more when you don't have to be in it and you're getting ready to leave it behind! LOL

So this is fair warning, Mother Nature... this is it!! This is your last winter stand!

No comments: