Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring? Is it really you??

So get this... we were over 70 degrees yesterday! Yay! As an added bonus, they say we may get close to 70 again today! YAY!!! Spring at last, Spring at last... oh how I've missed you!!

It's so wonderful to go outside without a jacket... or even in short sleeves! All the spring flowers are starting to pop up through the ground and the trees are budding. I will miss all the signs of spring at my house... all the bulbs I planted over the years... But Eric planted a bunch of stuff last year, so we'll see what comes up and adjust and add as necessary. ha ha ha

With spring's warm temperatures comes a shift in wardrobe, one that shoes the paleness that is me who hides indoors all winter. Oh well... hopefully I can amend that soon.

In the meantime, I hope these temperatures stick. I refuse to look at the 10-day forecast in fear of the thought it may not stay this warm. But at least I know it's closer. The calendar even says so!

No comments: