Monday, March 28, 2011

Not Acting My Age

So, last night, my neighbor invited me out for a soft opening of a trendy restaurant opening up, followed by a concert. It sounded like a good night... a much needed night!

A small group of us headed over to Sensu, the new restaurant/nightclub that just opened on Meridian. First off... love their tagline.... "Inspire. Indulge. Ignite." It just hits me right. We started with martinis... which were free since it was a soft opening. Then we had some absolutely amazing food!! Kobe beef, uber fresh sushi, and some other appetizer like items that were very unique... and it all tasted as good as it looked! Plus more martinis. The atmosphere along is something unlike anywhere else in Indy... you can tell they did their homework before opening this place up!

From there, just Amber and I headed to the Amos Lee concert at The Egyptian Room at he Murat (I refuse to call it by it's commercialized name). He's a jazzy, soulful type of guy... I really enjoyed it!! Again, much needed. Plus there was wine.

That should've been the end of the night... but instead, we met the rest of the group back at Mo's Steakhouse for a nightcap... followed by another nightcap at Coaches.

Do you see where this is going yet?

Sometime in the car ride home, I pretty much blacked out. Glad these were neighbors I was with! So I get home, vaguely remember saying SOMETHING to Eric (don't know what)... and that's about it.

Needless to say, I've been hurting today... I guess that's what I get for drinking like I'm still in college... that was so XxXxX years ago! I can tell you this... I won't be going that hard again! I normally can pace myself like an adult... but they kept coming, and I kept drinking...

*sigh*

... and I pay for it today!

No comments: