Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Tent and Stuff...

The big day is almost here!

For our Indy reception, that is.

The tent was put up today - our neighbor said they were in and out in about 45 minute. Pretty impressive for the size of the tent in the constraints of our backyard. Eric spent the evening decorating the inside of it with our lights and I stayed inside preparing favors and other decor. Just those few last minute items.

We got all of our liquor thanks to our awesome neighbor. It pays to know people in the right industry (she works for a liquor distributor). We should have plenty to go around and then some. Looking forward to the specialty drinks we're going to have - very summery! We'll even have an actual bartender - no pouring your own drinks necessary!

Tomorrow my parents arrive. They have a EARLY flight leaving Jacksonville... I'll still be in bed! But then I'll pick them up at noon and the weekend will begin!

I'm just hoping it goes smooth... no weird hiccups! Keeping my fingers crossed! It'll great to finally celebrate with all of our local friends, though... yay!

No comments: