Sunday, May 16, 2010

Nolan's Birthday

Nolan, Eric's nephew, turned two last Thursday. They grow up so fast!

Anyway... we had a little party for him at Eric's house today. Nothing big - just the family, a big pan of lasagna (made by yours truly), and a cake from Target. And of course some presents to be opened by the birthday boy!

He is such a ham for the camera... though sometimes slightly delayed in the hamminess (he sees the flash and THEN poses). My other camera has a green light that flickers, first, that he reacts to. But we still have some good ones.

It turned out to just be a nice evening with the family, though. I don't get to make my lasagna too often because it makes so much, so I usually jump at the opportunity to make it because I LOVE lasagna! And it really did turn out great! We still managed to have leftovers, despite the six adults and two children eating it. That just tells you how much there was! I think we found a winner for future family dinners, though... we'll just become a big Italian family on those nights!

No comments: