Saturday, December 31, 2016

End of an Era

So as 2016 draws to a close, I will also, unfortunately, be indefinitely going on hiatus with this blog. As evident in the fewer postings over the past couple of years, the time just isn't there like it used to be. Nor is the excitement (both in my life events and in my desire to blog).

That said, if I find time again, and/or something major happens that I want to share, I'll blog about it. But the era of regular blogging is done for now. I figured what better time to do such than at the end of a calendar year.

I'm still on other forms of social media, and I encourage you to follow me there.

My favorite social media is Instagram, where I have three accounts:

fl_girl - this is my main account
my_view_up_here - my shots from my time on a plane
its_a_shoe_win - my personal shoe collection

I'm on Facebook, of course: auburn.flgirl

Twitter is becoming a go-to for me more than it used to be: FLgrrl

And I am also on Redditt, though infrequently, and I'm still trying to figure it out - but I'll throw it on here, in hopes I'll start using it more: auburn-flgirl

So there you have it... I'm still out there. And of course, if you actually know me, you have my email. I can always be reached that way, too.

So peace out and love to all! Thank you to all that have kept up with me through this blog over the years - I apologize I died off the way I did, and wish I could keep it up like I used to. Maybe one day, I can get back to that. But then, there may be a whole other form of communication that takes its place, by then!

No comments: