Thursday, July 31, 2014

Could This Be a Perfect Summer?

So I've been good... I haven't been talking on here much about the weather, one way or another. But I have to say something now... this year has been crazy nice, at least as far as the temps go. We haven't even hit 90 degrees yet!

Not that I mind the high temps... hitting the nineties is okay, so long at it's not overly humid or consistent. Yes... I admit... I've become a bit of a wuss since moving north. I think I could quickly adjust, if need be. And at the end of the day, I would much rather the 90's verses anything below 50.

But on top of not even hitting the 90's, as we wrap up the month of July today (one of the hottest months, typically), we've even set a record for coolest July on record.

I know... it sounds kind of... well... "meh!" But regardless what the weatherman says about breaking records, it's been nice just being able to be outside and not start dripping in sweat just by breathing. I think we earned this pleasant summer after the horrendous winter we had.

Of course, we still need to get through August. Fingers Crossed.

No comments: