Friday, December 17, 2010

DONE!

I can finally breathe. I'm done!! I'm done shopping. I'm done wrapping. I'm done with Christmas cards. I'm even done with the shipping. So now I can finally site back and enjoy this last week before Christmas. I actually have some time to take it all in.

*sigh*

I love this time of year and so often get so wrapped up in, well, getting things wrapped up, that I miss out on some of the good stuff. Stuff like sitting in the living room, with just the tree lights on, and enjoying a cup of hot chocolate. Taking a walk and looking at Christmas decor, whether in a neighborhood or along a downtown commercial district (well, maybe not this year with all the snow and frigid temperatures). Just the overall spirit of the holiday season...

Now don't ask me what all I have planned for the next week. I just know I'm going to do my best to enjoy every moment and take every opportunity I can to put myself deeper into the Christmas spirit. If that's possible. I think it is, though... in my opinion, you can never spread enough cheer with those around you.

No comments: